Wednesday, October 15, 2008

World Vision Lodwar



One of the afternoons we were in Lodwar we had an opportunity to visit the World Vision offices there...
Ben's friend Bonifus knew the local director so he just called him and set up a meeting.
It was an exciting thing for me since I work for them back in the states and I love the work they do.
Here are some pictures taken from the offices and surrounding areas





Since it was such short notice we didnt get to see one of th actual ADP camps, but we talked for about 45min-1 hour about all their different programs and how it all works over here in Kenya as opposed to World Vision U.S.




I worked with them for almost 3 years in the states as a Tour Rep before I moved here and the more I learn about them and see what they are doing oversees the more passionate I become about their work. They have so many amazing programs and do such amazing work. Im proud to say I've worked for them.
If you want more information about them they're online at worldvision.org

No comments: