Saturday, January 24, 2009

Today was my birthday and all i really wanted to do was hang out with the kids and have kind of a low-key day. I wasnt quite sure how to accomplish this since once you get the 20-25 house kids together they tend to go crazy. Allison suggested a movie and sodas at the Coffee Shop in town. I thought it was brilliant.
So this morning we went to the Coffee Shop and met the Oasis house kids for sodas and the movie "Enchanted"

Before the movie, we all had sodas and hung out taking pictures and talking...












They loved the movie. I was nervous the older boys might not enjoy it as much, but I sat next to Martin who thought it was hilarious. He even liked the music. I would dare to say the older boys enjoyed it more.

3 comments:

Julie Hibbard said...

Happy happy birthday!!! Are you 27? Yikes! You're catching up with me!
I love Enchanted...McDreamy is gorgeous and Amy Adams is brilliant in it!
Hope the day was great!
You are loved and admired!

Mama Oasis said...

Happy Birthday dear girl! I wish I could spend a birthday in Kenya one of these days! That would be the best gift of all.

NashvilleVintageKB said...

Happy late birthday!!! I am reading your blog and am just amazed. You are so wonderful! :) I miss you.