Tuesday, November 11, 2008

School's Out!





Today was the first day all the school kids, except for class 8 were out of school.
I told Moses that I have been waiting for this day since they went back to school in August. Not that I don't want them to go to school, I selfishly have too much fun with them and love hanging out with all the kids...

Katie has been coming here I believe since at least 2000 (?) and every time she comes she puts on a huge Field/Camp day for all the Oasis kids and to say they love it is an understatement, so they were really looking forward to this day...

We had four different stations, 2 crafts and 2 sports/outdoor activities...
There was so much going on and it was so fun, the pictures could probably do a better job of telling the days events...

Arts and Crafts with Katie and Ryanne








Steal the bacon with a soccer ball..



Sack races...



















Moses, Bram, Andrew, Timo


Poa


Geoffrey even got in on the fun










Etao


Collins


Timo




Silas brake dancing...again, every time there was a camera pointed at him this is what he would do


Teresa


Kevin and P.I.G.


Matt & Johnstone


Brian


Steward


Kevin playing ring toss


Jose and I perfected "the stache"...perfect arm symetry(?) and everything

5 comments:

Julie Hibbard said...

LOVE all the pictures Daina!!! Thanks for sharing with me! SO wish I was there with you guys!!!
LOVE seeing Katie and Ryanne there and Matt!!! Yeah Matt!!
Keep up the pics!
Thinking of you guys!!!

Derrek Fikes said...

Timo's picture = greatness. :)

Our Story said...

Yeah...the symmetry is truly incredible! What a performance!

Elizabeth Ford said...

What a great day! Man, I wish I had been there. Glad school is out and you guys get to hang out more. Any word on Edwin? I will be praying about how all of that works out. Keep us updated. Hope you are doing ok.

Our Story said...

BTW...did you get married to one of those boys over there? I see that ring!

This is Geoffrey...btw.