Saturday, November 29, 2008

Oasis Contact info





So...
Ive had a lot of people emailing me and asking how they can help Oasis and the boys who were stolen from.
The best thing to to would be to contact the American Director, Lydia Monroe. Anything you donate is tax deductable and goes straight to the kids…Here is how you can reach her…
So many options...

You can email her at oasisofhope@mac.com


You can mail a check made out to Oasis of Hope:

Oasis of Hope
1600 East Mcfadden Avenue
Santa Ana, CA 92705

Or you can go to the myspace page and donate on a credit card through the groundspring site (blue donate now button)
if you want to use a credit card...
If you have any questions get in touch with me or Lydia



It brought tears to my eyes to read everyone’s emails about wanting to help. Thank you so much for loving this organization and these kids as much as I do and helping. I think I can speak for everyone when I say we don’t take it for granted and you are an absolute blessing. And believe me when I say, these kids know who you are. We talk about home and friends and family all the time.

House 2

1 comment:

Mama Oasis said...

Thank you! It is an especially challenging time right now....the economic struggles here in the states have caused our regular donations to drop dramatically. On top of that...replacing the items stolen during the recent break-in at House 2 is a huge expense that we did not budget for. And...it is Christmas! Normally, we buy a set of new clothes and shoes for each Oasis child at Christmas. This is the traditional gift in Kenya. It makes me sad...but, as of this moment, there is no money for Christmas this year. Any help that we can recieve at this moment in time will be SO appreciated! Daina...Thanks for being such a wonderful advocate for these kids and for Oasis of Hope. Anybody who would like to call me directly can do so at (714) 264-8100 for more information.

Love you....