Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Last One

So the last friend left today. Chris' friend Matt just left, so it will be considerably quiet around here. I'm honestly sad to see all the friend's go. It livened things up a bit.




It puts things in perspective, it seemed like last week that it was 2 months until they were coming and now that time has come and passed. It's crazy and sad to realize that Chris will be the next to head home. Then before we know it it will be our turn...We've all said we dont know if we'll be ready for it.
I remember my friends Rachel and Nicci, whom both have lived overseas, saying that the time would fly by. I adamantly disagreed with them. Well, I now have to eat my words because I find myself thinking I don't know how time could go any faster. Hopefully it won't.

2 comments:

Julie Hibbard said...

Enjoy each day. Live each day. Don't worry about the future. It will come soon enough.
Enjoy each moment. Live each moment.

Matthew Gillen said...

he was definetely the best character in the Kitale cast. i heard he left to join Road Rules.