Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sunday Church

Today we went to church with all the boys at Oasis, which was awesome! All the boys got up and danced, which we loved!






This little dude, Silvano, copied all my moves!


Afterwards we went to lunch with all the boys...

Apparently it was too sunny for Evans...I also love the headphones & vest he stole from the choir...

Love this kid! Moses and I actually had a great conversation, I wasnt dancing...


Braumweal, Jonah, & I


Braumweal up close..


Paul....


Jonah &I


I'm so sad they are all going back to school tomorrow, definitely proud of them, I'm only sad because I wish I could still see them everyday...At least we'll have the weekends with them

And just because I feel like it, I'm posting a new picture of Elia, he's doing so well!

No comments: